General Federation of Trade Unions
How to find us
The first GFTU logo was designed by the great socialist artist Walter Crane in 1899.
An updated version was produced in 1930-1 when the Federation moved into its own build Central House. This design was on a plaque on the front of the building and was brought in and restored in 2008 by a specialist metal restorer. This plaque is now proudly on display in the GFTU’s hotel in Quorn Leicestershire.
A chain logo was produced in the early 1970s.
In 2012 the EC agreed to an updated logo designed by David Woods of Surgery Creations.